Cant run internet and xbox live at same time!

Posted 1/11/2010 7:40 PM

biscuitatsea Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Yesterday i bought a new computer with windows 7 and bullguard on it. on my old laptop i had no issues running the internet and xbox live at the same. Now when i try to run a game on xbox live it wont allow internet access on my computer, vise versa.

I have a bt homehub 2.0 with ethernets goin from hub to computer and from hub to xbox

Now if i take one of the ethernets out of either the computer or xbox, the other works perfectly

basically i want to run both at same time again, is there anything i can do?

hope i've not confused y'all
Posted 1/22/2010 9:40 PM

Tavi Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 164
Hello,

You can check the BullGuard Firewall rules, but I would recommend you contact us via email or chat and we will try to solve your issue by setting the Firewall correctly.
Cheers,

Octavian Arvunescu
Senior Support Technician

Please read the forum rules before posting

Try BullGuard here
Posted 1/23/2010 5:29 PM

dassa440 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
hello i understand i am not running the antivirus software you provide but i am having quite a similar predicament i just got virgin media internet and am very pleased with it apart from that i can no longer use my internet or xbox at the same time. i am using a 'Joytech XBox 360 Control Center (540C)' for its ethernet ports to run my computer and xbox(s) the internet is only going in one direction if you understand what i mean it will only let one work please help my im on the brink of insanity
Posted 1/29/2010 8:43 PM

Tavi Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 164
To dassa440, you shoud contact your ISP Virgin.
Cheers,

Octavian Arvunescu
Senior Support Technician

Please read the forum rules before posting

Try BullGuard here
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, November 18, 2019, 10:26 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,740 posts in 13,621 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,538 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, BrianE.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.