Horrible Live Support

Posted 1/7/2010 4:44 PM

Renkai Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
I just did a Live Support session with a Live Support service provider named "Alain" and it was just horrific.

I have 1 day left of my trial subscription and wanted to see the different methods of payment, so I clicked Bank Transfer to see what information I'd need to input, such as account details etc, and it said that I had actually paid and to print an invoice.

Confused, I pressed Live Support chat to see if it could be reversed, as the money is not in my account until the end of the month, I asked Alain if he could reverse it, and he said that I should ignore the action. At first I was accepting, but then remembering that if my bank pays for me, like they have done in the past, then they could charge me a ridiculous overdrafting charge.

Whilst I was explaining this to "Alain" he didn't say a word, and whilst I was mid-sentence, he ended the chat.

I hope any moderators don't delete this topic just because it makes Bullguard look bad, I just want everyone to know that part of me thinks that the Support team don't care as long as they get paid!

:mad:

- Simon
Posted 1/7/2010 4:49 PM

Roger Calver Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 5
This is the same person who I have been trying to talk to, he did the same and just cut me off.
Im trying to get my problem fixed but get this instead.
Posted 1/7/2010 5:50 PM

Alin Vlad Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 389
In fact, i'm Alain from BullGuard Support. I'm sorry, but if you don't answer within 2-3 minutes on the webchat, the system considers that the conversation is idle and closes the chat, to maintain the workflow. I

I apologize for this.
Alin Vlad
Community Manager
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 1/7/2010 6:01 PM

Roger Calver Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 5
That explains what happened then.

Cheers.
Posted 1/17/2010 12:21 PM

granpato3 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
I think that Alin Vlad is a good person for coming on this chat forum and explaining why the people get cut off, but Alin you should let the people know that if the conversation goes idle during the chat on the customer support that it will do as you have explained BEFORE they get the experiance of getting cut off.---At least you came here and wxpailed the situation, but I would let the customers know up front what could happen before it happens. Have a nice day
Posted 1/17/2010 10:08 PM

Renkai Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Alain, I was talking for a good 2 minutes, at least sentences every 10-20 seconds. I'm sure the chat did not go idle.

And well, after waiting to see if the advice I was given to ignore the action I mistakenly took to select a bank transfer, my bank has charged me an illicit amount of money because of it.

I mean this in an entirely sarcastic way when I thank you Alain. I mean really, I love being overdrawn with my bank. Thank you, for nothing.
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Thursday, November 14, 2019, 9:58 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,738 posts in 13,621 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,538 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, BrianE.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.