I can't register free rtial version

Posted 10/3/2009 3:50 PM

Adodgyback Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Each time I try to register I get through press finish, a window then appears and says Unknown error while trying to login102
Posted 11/8/2009 1:35 AM

kawel Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Posted 11/8/2009 10:35 AM

Alin Vlad Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 389
Please take the following actions and tell me if the error message still appears:

1. Check the time and date on your computer in order to see if everything is correct.
2. Open an Internet Explorer window, click on Tools > Internet Options. In the new windows that pops up please go to Advanced and scroll down to the Security section and check the and options. Make sure you click OK to save these settings.
3. Please tell me if you can access this pages:

https://www.bullguard.com/buy.aspx
https://www.bullguard.com/login.aspx

4. Open Internet Explorer go to Tools menu and make sure that the "Work offline" option is NOT checked (this is valid for IE 7.0 only). For IE 6.0 the option can be found in the FILE menu.
5. Make sure that Windows Firewall is not turned on. Go to Start > Control Panel > Windows Firewall. In the General tab make sure that the Firewall is turned off.
Alin Vlad
Community Manager
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 11/9/2009 8:51 AM

Jimmy12 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
Thanks for this was having same problem on my kids system
It is nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice! User image
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, December 14, 2019, 5:55 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,753 posts in 13,626 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,555 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, alexistexas12.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.