The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

My suggestions

Posted 1/31/2007 9:13 AM

Murtadh Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 4
Hi

I'm a user how likes to use Anti Viruses.. believe me.. I used Kaspersky, Dr.web, Panda, Bitdefender, Avast, CA, Antivir, Trend Micro Internet Security, Norton, Mcafee and Norman :smilewinkgrin: Oh that's a lot .

Because of all this number of AV's that I used I know what is best and what is not.

And now I use Bullguard for the first time :devil: and this is what Bullguard need :

1- a special scan for Spy ware .

2- a button to add a files to the Quarantine by my selves, and to send it if we want.

3- Bullguard is scanning every file once, twice and more and more... I use Firefox every day and every day Bullguard scan the files before it runs and this take more thank 10 seconds!! come oooon why don't you invent a tools in Bullguard that works like Kaspersky ... I mean if Bullguard scan Firefox Bullguard will not scan it the second time if nothing changed in it. that's what Bullguard do?

4- a special tool for tracking P2P (limewire, utorrent...) and chatting programs ( MSN messenger, Gtalk.....) so Bullguard scan the files that we downloaded by seconds and inform us if it infected and if a hacker is trying to enter our PC by Trojan or something else.

ummm that's all what in my head at now..... so what do you think about what I said ?
Posted 1/31/2007 11:20 AM

lacunas Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hey Murtadh!

You seem to be a prof of AV:)
Have you tried NOD32?
Anyway which you feel is the best AV?
Posted 1/31/2007 11:53 AM

Murtadh Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Will.. to be honest I can't say which one is the best !! because every one has some thing special like BullGuard for example ... beautifully interface and very very easy firewall.

Any way I love Kaspersky 6 :).... but the firewall that belong to them is not powerful like Trend Micro. So as I said every product has something special.

And about NOD32 I didn't used it but I read a lot about it ... it has a good detection rate but this is not all and not enough.

Please visit this site: https://www.av-comparatives.org It has a lot of tests about the the detection rate.
Posted 1/31/2007 1:44 PM

Murtadh Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
My suggestions "Part 2" :

5- the scan is slow ... the scan for my PC took 2:30 hour !!! what ! other programs like Avira take an hour to scan my computer as an average .

6- I would like to see an option like what in Trend Micro ( Turn Off My PC after the scan is over ).

7- Make the Right Click in the mouse over the BullGuard icon more useful, lets put of example :

Open
Update
Panic switch
Do Backup
Send a message
Close

I think this will make it better than just ( Open and Close ).

What do you think about what I said ?
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, May 21, 2022, 12:21 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
48 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.