Slow running computer

Posted 11/14/2016 5:26 PM

Deb1957 Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 78
I have a Gateway 2013 and running Windows 10.  My computer was running fine until yesterday it started running very slow and some things won't even load.  I have run my Windows Defender and nothing, I have done a System Restore and still the same.  I have run a disk error check and it says it does not need a disk error check.  I have tried resetting my PC but it comes back as unable to complete this task.  I have tried using Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and it's the same on both.  If I try refreshing a page it just goes and goes but won't finish loading.  After waiting over 5 min I just gave up, this is very frustrating.  Can't figure out what the problem is.  Can you help?  I wanted to run a scan through the command prompt but can't remember what the program is.  Thx
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 4:29 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,726 posts in 13,615 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,492 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, dragontattoo.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.