SOS!

Posted 1/24/2009 6:32 PM

m333 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hello.
I've a problem.I've bought bullguard online,but I can't login.The password that has been sent to me by e-mail is wrong,so I can't use bullguard.And it's impossible to have another password:indeed when I want to ask one,I've always the same answer:"you already made an request for changing password.please check your on your e-mail!".BUT,in my e-mails,the password that I have is the wrong!
Posted 2/3/2009 5:17 AM

Alin Vlad Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 389
Hello,

Please contact [url]support@bullguard.com[/url] providing this details:

1. Type of purchase: if you have bought online (BullGuard website, affiliate websites), please mention the method of payment you have used (credit card / bank transfer / check / postal order / PayPal etc.; for credit card payments please mention the exact name on the credit card); if you have bought offline (store, magazine) please mention the username and password or the license-key found on the CD sleeve.

2. The order ID sent by BullGuard to confirm your order (if any). Also, please forward any confirmation emails (either from BullGuard or PayPal) that you may have kept.

3. The username (in the form of an email address) under which you have registered BullGuard.
Alin Vlad
Community Manager
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 2/10/2009 2:35 AM

abby Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
you shoud ask their owner. hope you a good luck!

xxxxx Corporation Limited.

[color=red>Advertising/Spam]

[/color]

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 11:32 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,946 posts in 13,685 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,662 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Star1.
74 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.

Just a minute

Privacy has never been so important.

Nearly 50% of online users are now using a VPN to protect their privacy.

Find out why

…and if it grabs you bag yourself a VPN bargain.