The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Swizzor.gen

Posted 3/20/2007 4:29 AM

Randomer 07* Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
im pretty techinclly !!!!!!ed so i havent got a cle what this is apart from its a trojan virus thats all i know.. i was wonder if anyone could help me out here! iv ran a scan on my computer and it came back with 3 trojan swizzor.gen what is this and how can i get rid of them???.. help me please!!
Posted 3/20/2007 5:29 AM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12974
Hello :smile:

Let´s start with a hijackthis log -

1. Get this version of Hijackthis from https://danborg.org/spy/hjt/alternativ.exe

2 Save it in a permanent folder of your choice, such as C:\HJT\. To create this specific folder on your hard drive: Double click the 'My Computer' icon on your desktop, then under the category hard disk drives: double click Local Disk:, then select file->New -> Folder and name it HJT

3 Run hijackthis. (alternativ exe).

Choose the "Do a system scan and save a log file" option to perform your scan.

HijackThis will analyze your system, and automatically open a notepad textfile containing the HijackThis log when the scan is finished.

Open the text files containing the logs with a text editor and click Edit -> Select All, followed by Edit -> Copy.
From within the browser window and with the message body text box selected, click Edit -> Paste.

Post hijackthis log here

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, May 21, 2022, 10:57 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
148 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.