The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Trojan.Peed.Gen

Posted 3/11/2007 9:40 PM

remzone Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I had this Trojan in an exe file I downloaded but bullguard seems unable to deal with it automatically. I tried sending the log but that to didn't want to go. I have since not taken any chances and deleted the file. Does bullguard have a fix?
Posted 9/27/2008 11:59 AM

Highball Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
> I had this Trojan in an exe file I downloaded but bullguard seems unable to deal with it automatically.

I tried sending the log but that to didn't want to go. I have since not taken any chances and deleted the file.

Does bullguard have a fix? <

I had quite a surprising experience when i bought a HP desktop - and hence a warning to other PC'ers.

I just subscribed on Bullguard Gamers edition. I had a 1 ½ year vista machine crash - no power and no access

(harddisk was fine - attached it to 'nother machine) - so i bought a HP Pavilion Elite m9368.sc

Turn on power, set up initial and first time user went fine.

So next step was naturally to install Bullguard to monitor. As soon as it did - reboot and real time file monitoring

it quarantin'd a trojan.peed.gen that was PRE-INSTALLED in this path:

c:\program files (x86)\hp games\sudoku quest ... sudoku-wt.exe

My advice is mayhaps to subscribe gamers edition since it found that particular malware if you haven't been able to

remove/quarantine this malware.

Intelligence without wisdom is an empty option: I don't have problems ... i have solutions !
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 7:20 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,972 posts in 13,696 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,682 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, frosty.
468 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.