The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Updating prob

Posted 7/10/2007 4:39 PM

muffty12 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
my trial as stopped updating, and has done for last 7 days,tried to delete and replace,but ime being told then that i must stop running it,i cant get it to stop running,theres nothing on it to cancell it, my lappy is at risk and cant get this thing off my computer, please help
Posted 7/10/2007 5:35 PM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12974
Hello :smile:

We delete it manually then -

1. Get this version of Hijackthis from https://danborg.org/spy/hjt/alternativ.exe

2 Save it in a permanent folder of your choice, such as C:\HJT\. To create this specific folder on your hard drive: Double click the 'My Computer' icon on your desktop, then under the category hard disk drives: double click Local Disk:, then select file->New -> Folder and name it HJT

3 Run hijackthis. (alternativ exe).

Choose the "Do a system scan and save a log file" option to perform your scan.

HijackThis will analyze your system, and automatically open a notepad textfile containing the HijackThis log when the scan is finished.

Open the text files containing the logs with a text editor and click Edit -> Select All, followed by Edit -> Copy.
From within the browser window and with the message body text box selected, click Edit -> Paste.

Post hijackthis log here

NB. Download the installation file to antivirus program You want to use, as You have to go offline while We remove the trial program.

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

Posted 7/10/2007 5:56 PM

muffty12 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
er what,just want the thing off, not a clue what all that ment
Posted 7/20/2007 10:04 PM

Andrei M Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 352
Hello. If you wish to remove BullGuard you can see this webpage.

This thread is now locked. If you need it reopened, please send a private message to me.
For other forum users: if you need help please start a separate topic.
Andrei M
[blue]Microsoft Certified Professional[/blue]
BullGuard | support[at]bullguard[dot]com

---------
If more than 24hrs have passed since my last reply on your thread, send me a private message to remind me.
---------
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, May 21, 2022, 10:53 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
148 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.