The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Wmvconf.dll and wmvstat.dll NEEDED

Posted 3/17/2007 3:25 PM

vrepair Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
hi

when i am using my computer there is an error in the system32file

the files which are corrupted is wmvconf.dll and wmvstat.dll ..plz can anyone help me to solve this problem

thnx
Posted 3/18/2007 2:35 AM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12974
Hi vrepair :cool:

You don´t want them anyway, as they are infections. I therefore suggest You post a logfile -

1. Get this version of Hijackthis from https://danborg.org/spy/hjt/alternativ.exe

2 Save it in a permanent folder of your choice, such as C:\HJT\. To create this specific folder on your hard drive: Double click the 'My Computer' icon on your desktop, then under the category hard disk drives: double click Local Disk:, then select file->New -> Folder and name it HJT

3 Run hijackthis. (alternativ exe).

Choose the "Do a system scan and save a log file" option to perform your scan.

HijackThis will analyze your system, and automatically open a notepad textfile containing the HijackThis log when the scan is finished.

Open the text files containing the logs with a text editor and click Edit -> Select All, followed by Edit -> Copy.
From within the browser window and with the message body text box selected, click Edit -> Paste.

Post hijackthis log here

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, May 21, 2022, 12:00 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
77 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.