AutoRenewal

Posted 7/12/2021 3:13 PM

Thecat Member

Date Joined Jul 2021
Total Posts: 1
Have used Bullguard for number of years with no problems however my auto renewal has charged me £49.99 on the 10/07/2021 but my subscription does not run out until 17/08/2021 i was aware that auto renewal was on , it has since been disabled.  My issue is that it is to soon, i have not checked the small print but i find that 38 days before the software runs out is ridiculous.  I have since emailed bullguard,as yet no reply.  Have called the helpline and was told they could give me a refund if i give them access to my computer, I found this to be a strange request and denied it.  Am now told they cant help me.  Can someone tell me why they nedd access to my laptop. Or how to speed up the process as I cant afford to lose £50 for the forseable future

Regards
Posted 7/15/2021 8:21 AM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 870
We do not need access to your computer. Please do not google BullGuard Support! Just go to the official website and press the Support button from the main menu, then press the Contact us button from that page. If an agent is online, you will have a live chat, you will be asked for the reference number on your invoice and the agent will investigate ffor you. If agents are not online, you can leave an offline message with the same reference number and agents will get back to you via email, once they have investigated your case.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:09 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,906 posts in 13,673 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,633 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Apoio Secure .
96 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.

Just a minute

Privacy has never been so important.

Nearly 50% of online users are now using a VPN to protect their privacy.

Find out why

…and if it grabs you bag yourself a VPN bargain.