Privacy is not a choice...it’s a right.

Reclaim your
privacy.

Banking Mode

Posted 2/11/2021 4:32 AM

Kes32 Member

Date Joined Jan 2021
Total Posts: 2
Cannot print any receipts when using Bullguard Banking Mode.  Why is please ? is there any way to resolve ?
Posted 2/11/2021 8:56 AM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 847
Welcome to our forum!

The Secure Browser lacks a lot of usual browser functionality, specifically to protect your device from any kind of attacks, for example hidden downloads . There is no workaround, unfortunately. Please consider contacting your bank for the receipts, if you trully need them.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 2/11/2021 9:10 AM

Kes32 Member

Date Joined Jan 2021
Total Posts: 2
Thank you for your reply .  Other Internet Security providers do have this facility so will be changing.
Posted 2/13/2021 4:48 PM

TechnoNerd Member

Date Joined Feb 2021
Total Posts: 3
I have to say that calling a "bare bones" browser secure is a stretch. I can add that not using the Internet at all is even more secure (/s).

A browser without basic features like the ability to add a Password Manager, Ads/Trackers filtering and printing is very uninspiring to say the least.

I am sure that Bullguard can develop a more elegant browser that meets today's security needs without hindering the user experience.
Posted 2/15/2021 1:05 PM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 847
Thank you for sharing your oppinion! You may have learned by now that BullGuard is joining Avira and Norton, so stay tuned for really cool things for the future!
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 2/16/2021 3:59 AM

TechnoNerd Member

Date Joined Feb 2021
Total Posts: 3
Thank you!

My default browser is Firefox and I use the Avira Browser Safety extension so I guess I am already on-board with the Bullguard / Avira merger. I just started a 3 year Bullguard Premium subscription and look forward to the enhancements to come.
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, March 1, 2021, 5:36 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,859 posts in 13,662 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 2 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,604 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, DebbyVoo.
There are currently no users on-line.

Just a minute

Privacy has never been so important.

Nearly 50% of online users are now using a VPN to protect their privacy.

Find out why

…and if it grabs you bag yourself a VPN bargain.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.