Bullguard not accepting my login details on several systems

Posted 4/17/2019 10:14 PM

KayGee Member

Date Joined Nov 2017
Total Posts: 3
Hi, Bullguard suddenly asked for my login details but when I put in the user/password combination it is not accepting them even though I know they are correct. This is happening to several systems which have different user/password combinations with at least 3 different licence numbers. Is the a problem with your licence servers?

Thanks for your help...
Posted 4/18/2019 11:03 AM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 789
Hello Kay,

Can you please confirm everything is back on now, please, or let me know if you have any more difficulties?

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 4/24/2019 1:56 PM

KayGee Member

Date Joined Nov 2017
Total Posts: 3
Hi, everything was Ok, now this is happening to 2 different computers and I can't login, it is saying the user/password combination is incorrect even though I know it is what it should be.
Posted 4/24/2019 3:07 PM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 789
We do not store passwords in readable format, so we cannot confirm or infirm passwords. You can reset your password by following the steps from this guide: https://www.bullguard.com/support/faq/account/how-do-i-recover-my-password.aspx

Make sure you check your email address for any communication from BullGuard. Idealy, you may want to add mail@bullguard.com to your contacts list to ensure our messages do not reach the Spam/Junk/Bulk mail by mistake.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, May 20, 2019, 3:25 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,721 posts in 13,613 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,483 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, johnnydel.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.