The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Bullguard not accepting my login details on several systems

Posted 4/17/2019 10:14 PM

KayGee Member

Date Joined Nov 2017
Total Posts: 3
Hi, Bullguard suddenly asked for my login details but when I put in the user/password combination it is not accepting them even though I know they are correct. This is happening to several systems which have different user/password combinations with at least 3 different licence numbers. Is the a problem with your licence servers?

Thanks for your help...
Posted 4/18/2019 11:03 AM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 892
Hello Kay,

Can you please confirm everything is back on now, please, or let me know if you have any more difficulties?

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 4/24/2019 1:56 PM

KayGee Member

Date Joined Nov 2017
Total Posts: 3
Hi, everything was Ok, now this is happening to 2 different computers and I can't login, it is saying the user/password combination is incorrect even though I know it is what it should be.
Posted 4/24/2019 3:07 PM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 892
We do not store passwords in readable format, so we cannot confirm or infirm passwords. You can reset your password by following the steps from this guide: https://www.bullguard.com/support/faq/account/how-do-i-recover-my-password.aspx

Make sure you check your email address for any communication from BullGuard. Idealy, you may want to add mail@bullguard.com to your contacts list to ensure our messages do not reach the Spam/Junk/Bulk mail by mistake.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 6:19 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,972 posts in 13,696 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,682 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, frosty.
479 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.