The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

BULLGUARD ONLINE BACKUP

Posted 7/12/2008 10:15 AM

Dickens Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 273
[4]Has anyone else been having a problem with Bullguard Online Backup? My[/4]
[4]Main>Overview page says Online Backup is running OK but when I look at the Backup page - it isn't. No Online Backup is taking place and hasn't for several weeks. If I try a manual Online Backup I get the response; 'Sorry Bullguard has encountered some problems and couldn't complete the backup.' [/4]

[4][/4]

[4]I'm still waiting for a fix. Everything was working OK up until a few weeks ago.[/4]

[4][/4]
Posted 7/16/2008 7:03 PM

gittos Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 4
I too have been unable to use Bullguard BackUp - but not online - I've been trying to backup to an external hard drive and get the same messaghe that you are getting.

I have been in contact with the support team who have done a remote access on my PC and investigated some BackUp logs from my PC - and I am waiting for a response from the techie guys investigation - their initial thought is that it may be a problem with one of the files i am trying to BackUp.

By the way , must give the people at Bullguard a pat on the back for the support and perseverence in trying to solve the problem.
Posted 7/17/2008 6:15 PM

Dickens Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 273
[3]My Online Backup returned to normal several days ago. I certainly hadn't done anything new - by chance I noticed that a backup was taking place and all has been OK since. I was just on the point of giving up and quitting Online Backup. Bullguard haven't given me any explanation as to what happened but I must commend them for their courtesy in answering all my many emails, and when Online Backup is working it is excellent. Still, I would like some information as to what caused the problem in the first case. Let's hear it, Bullguard! :smile: [/3]
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Friday, May 20, 2022, 3:54 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 2 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
82 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.