Firewall and home network scanner

Posted 10/25/2017 2:15 AM

kjl Advanced member

Date Joined Jul 2017
Total Posts: 37
Home scanner having issues on win10 fall 2017 creators update 1709 as the scanner  is not letting network adapters shutdown when shutting down or restarting the system.

Another issue is  that the firewall is detecting intrusions and blocking connections, one is a registered domain from the UK barefruit.com 92.242.140.68 and the other is my internet  provider cable one    24.116.2.50. 

This is causing many issues as my isp getting a block on their dns servers;needs to be fixed.

MAny windows 10 apps and services are being affected by this also
Posted 10/26/2017 3:27 PM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 838
Hello,

Thank you for reporting these issue. Please contact support, if you didn't already, so we can get your logs, analyze and solve all these problems.

We are aware that the Falls Creator update created a few issues and we are already working on solving most. However, users logs always help, as they give us a more realistic  view, which cannot be reproduced in tests or there wouldn't be problems in the first place.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 8:16 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,838 posts in 13,651 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 2 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,583 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, TalonsFate.
There are currently no users on-line.

Just a minute

Privacy has never been so important.

Nearly 50% of online users are now using a VPN to protect their privacy.

Find out why

…and if it grabs you bag yourself a VPN bargain.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.