Black Friday

Big Savings, No Waiting

Is the Bullguard Brand Going Away?

Posted 11/16/2021 12:10 AM

TechnoNerd Valued member

Date Joined Feb 2021
Total Posts: 13
I notice that clicking the "About Us" link in the Bullguard main page takes you to the "About Us" page of Norton LifeLock.

No surprise there since Bullguard is now part of Norton LifeLock by way of Avira, but I notice something else. At the bottom of that page there are 3 logos: Norton, LifeLock and Avira. No mention at all of Bullguard.

So I need to ask: Is the Bullguard brand going away, is it completely merging into Avira? What will happen to my current license for Bullguard Premium?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Posted 11/16/2021 9:10 AM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 879
At the moment, the brands will not change.

There have been no changes announced to the BullGuard product portfolio at this time. Our main focus, across all brands, is to provide the best digital security and privacy solutions to as many people in the world as possible.

In the mid-term, we expect this merger to benefit customers, as we can leverage our combined expertise to offer even stronger, more robust product options to BullGuard, Avira and NortonLifeLock customers. At this time no product decisions have been made. We will announce any changes in due time.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, November 27, 2021, 6:24 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,939 posts in 13,683 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,655 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Vina.
74 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.

Just a minute

Privacy has never been so important.

Nearly 50% of online users are now using a VPN to protect their privacy.

Find out why

…and if it grabs you bag yourself a VPN bargain.