Malware pop up

Posted 10/23/2018 11:44 AM

bluesteve Member

Date Joined Oct 2018
Total Posts: 1
Bullguard fails Yet again. I have a malware pop up on my desktop despite having Bullguard on my computer. Contacted Bullguard via emails and they have suggested various options. Two of which were to download another product off the internet. So much for confidence in their own product. 

Also every time I contact the company its a different person who replies with of course a different suggestion. Surely it would be far better if the enquiry and investigation remains with one person until the matter is resolved. 

Bullguard really needs to get its act togeather 
Posted 12/4/2018 1:57 PM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 746

Thank you for joining our forum and for your feedback.

Please allow me to confirm that BullGuard will protect you from and remove any kind of malware from your computer. However, it is true it does not scan for or remove advertisment software, which usually comes bundled with other software you want and install "free".

While 100% protection at all times, is what we strive for, no security product can offer you that.

Since our main concern is our user, when customers contact us with possible infections, we always go the extra mile to ensure nothing bypassed BullGuard or solve the problem if it did, even if that means we use various other free tools to do it.

The support BullGuard provides to customers is 24/7 and free of charge.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 9:59 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,677 posts in 13,587 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,417 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Brian476.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.