Subscription reminders

Posted 1/27/2018 2:04 AM

Cazuchi Member

Date Joined Jan 2018
Total Posts: 3
Hi,

So, every time that I turn on my pc I'm greeted with a Bullguard pop up that tells me that my subscription is about to run out, which would be fine if not for the following problems:

1. I'm already aware that my subscription is running out and thus I don't need a reminder

2. The "skip this screen" option is greyed out and I can't click it

3. I already bought a new license and I'm just waiting for my current one to expire before I activate the new one

So my question is .. Why is the "skip this screen" option greyed out? I don't need a reminder every time I turn on my pc and it's frankly obnoxious.

I really like Bullguard, but the fact that this reminder can't be turned off is really annoying.
Posted 1/28/2018 10:56 AM

Dickens Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 273
Hello Cazuchi,

You can stop your subscription reminders straight away!

There is no need to wait for your current subscription to expire.

Just enter the new licence to your account and it will be added on to your remaining time.

Posted 1/28/2018 6:37 PM

Cazuchi Member

Date Joined Jan 2018
Total Posts: 3
That doesn't work unfortunately.

My current sub is for 5 PCs, while my new one is only for 3, so they can't be combined.

I don't really expect there to be a fix tbh, I just want BG to know that this is annoying ^^.
Posted 2/5/2018 3:01 PM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 801
You can activate any key in the last 30 days of your current subscription, even if it's a different type of subscription. If that doesn't work for you, contact support so they can investigate for you.

I have noted the grayed out option and forwarded your feedback to the appropriate department for consideration.

Thank you!
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 1/1/2019 12:08 PM

mjfuller44 Member

Date Joined Jan 2019
Total Posts: 1
I am also getting subscription reminders every time I boot up the computer, even though I am only two months into the 12 months subscription. Also, "Skip the screen" is greyed out. This came with the laptop and I am generally unimpressed with the hardsell. Cannot get support from BullGuard. Thinking of ditching it altogether and changing to Eset, which I have on my other devices and is so much less intrusive.
Posted 1/4/2019 10:25 AM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 801
We apologize for the inconvenience!

Open the BullGuard program, click Settings, click Advanced and click on General from the left. Click Main under it and on the right uncheck "enable Communication screen".
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Thursday, November 21, 2019, 5:38 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,740 posts in 13,621 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,539 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, portia1.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.