The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Wont install!

Posted 12/14/2007 11:59 PM

Thickasmud Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Really random problem has been occuring! I had bullguard 7 (trial) installed about a year ago and i've finally gotten around upgrading to the full package but i had removed Bullguard from my system. Whenever i try to install bullguard 8 it just gives me amessage saying "Application already installed. Please uninstall first!
I have tried uninstalling but there's nothing there to uninstall. I've run file searches, to see if any random files escaped the uninstall, to no avail.

Can anybody suggest anything?

Nick

P.S sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Posted 12/15/2007 12:30 AM

Thickasmud Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Never mind i found the Problem (registry file)
Posted 12/15/2007 3:26 PM

Free Antivirus Experts Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
You can install it to another drive, if the problem is still then you have to repair your windows because an error has been fixed on your computer.
" Up till now no one has offered on their website Free Internet Security Expert, with whom you can talk in real time and get your problems solved, and get information about from which URL to download, or how to Remove Certain Virus which has infected your system.

https://www.Free-Antivirus-Experts.com
Posted 12/15/2007 3:45 PM

eagle Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 492
You could just do a restart to uninstall, that is what BG recommends and trust me it works.

:smilewinkgrin: Eagle
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, May 16, 2022, 7:11 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,972 posts in 13,696 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,681 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, EndlessWonder.
84 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.