Gamebooster not running optimisation

Posted 12/18/2018 5:45 PM

yeoldalchemist Member

Date Joined Dec 2018
Total Posts: 1
Hi

I am not sure but i dont think the optimisation is taking place on games on my system for example i run farcry5 in full screen mode but i do not get a notification to say it is being optimised or indeed does it list it within the list of optimised games. so i thought i would try another this time cod WWII this has optimised? is there an issue with farcry5 or all uplay games?
Posted 12/20/2018 10:33 AM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 756
Hello and welcome to our forum!

The game booster is a smart piece of technology. It will not optimize anything, if your computer doesn't need it.

For World of Warcraft for example, because the engine was built a long time ago, even with improvements, it will trigger the Game Booster. However, FarCry 5 is a new engine and it's optimized to work on new computers, so it's not actually using that many resources, hence not triggering the Game Booster.

Check your computer CPU, GPU, memory and disk usage in WoW and FarCry and compare.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Sunday, January 20, 2019, 2:38 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,707 posts in 13,599 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,441 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Orlando Niles.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.