Bootable USB/CD Removal tool for Bullguard

Posted 7/21/2020 9:51 PM

Sandro Member

Date Joined Jul 2020
Total Posts: 2
Hello everyone! I'm using Bullguard for a long time and have a lot experience with Antivirus ir's self and many times I have to use different removal tools, from other vendors, like Kaspersky, BitDefender, Norton etc.. all of them have CD/USB bootable removal tool against viruses. I'm vodering is Bullguars ever in a plan to make bootable removal tool against viruses? 

Thanks!
Posted 7/22/2020 9:50 AM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 833
Hello Sandro,

If you ever find yourself in need of help with an infection as a BullGuard customer, which is improbable but not impossiblle of course, you should contact BullGuard support via Live Chat and the agents will assist you to solve the problem, using all the tools at their disposal, to ensure your device security.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 7/22/2020 8:48 PM

Sandro Member

Date Joined Jul 2020
Total Posts: 2
Thanks a lot fot an answer. I appreciate Bullguard support kindness. I suppose that support is remote help, so basically in some situatuins is usless because in many cases my clients are not able to turn on the pc or it is very highly infected. So that's why I have asked for CD/DVD removal tool. I mean, Bullguard is amazing software and sadly it is not well spread/known on the globe like others, only because "tiny" tools that make whole difference. Removable Boot CD/DVD, online scanner, or like Kaspersky has Kaspersky Removal tool, Norton - Power eraser etc.. and that things make software popular like your should be, not because selling only advertising like many of then, outside bright inside no light.. Your software works very well and it's shame you are not more famous like you should be in Cybersecurity world.

Well ofc you know better, but I think little things like removal tools, bootable antiviruses cd/dvd, maybe free version too, why not? That would increase your oopularity for 50% at least and people will heard about it and after using it will se how actually Bullgurd is. Man's best friend :)

Thanks once again for your answer and hope to hear positive answer. :)

Cheers!
Posted 7/23/2020 10:26 AM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 833
Sandro, if you are a BullGuard reseller, then please get in touch with your Sales Manager about this issue.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Sunday, August 9, 2020, 9:22 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,821 posts in 13,645 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,610 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Cristian.
There are currently no users on-line.

Just a minute

Privacy has never been so important.

Nearly 50% of online users are now using a VPN to protect their privacy.

Find out why

…and if it grabs you bag yourself a VPN bargain.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.