Valued member
  • Joined on
    November 4, 2016
  • Last Seen
  • Total Posts
  • Facebook

Last 5 Posts

Thread Forum Post info

Bullguard is not finding anything wrong, but lately my internet is as slow as dial-up

will do, thank you!

Removal Help

Lea
9/13/2015 15:28 PM

Bullguard is not finding anything wrong, but lately my internet is as slow as dial-up

So it kept on "not responding" and then it started to get really slow again, so I ran the Malware again but...

Removal Help

Lea
9/9/2015 02:47 AM

It is quicker now...but instead every couple of hours it freezes and says my programs are not responding, a...

Removal Help

Lea
9/7/2015 16:26 PM

Here you go: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware www.malwarebytes.org Scan Date: 9/5/2015 Scan Time: 9:15 AM ...

Removal Help

Lea
9/5/2015 17:15 PM

ok, no it is not running better...it is still so slow and frustrating! Aghhh! lol

Removal Help

Lea
9/4/2015 17:35 PM

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.