Le Support de BullGuard
False Positive on Windows 7 X64
Due to a recent update for Windows 64-bit systems it is possible that BullGuard detects several Windows and BullGuard files as infected with Trojan.FakeAlert.5 .
If you are not able to log on to Windows you will need to:
1. Reboot your PC and select Launch Startup Repair.
2. Allow a few moments for the process to finish.
3. Click Finish and reboot your PC.
IMPORTANT! It is possible that the Repair procedure may not work from the first time. If it fails, reboot the PC and run the procedure again as it should work in maximum 3 attempts.
4. After you log on to Windows save this tool and then run it on your PC.
5. Reboot your PC, open BullGuard and perform an update to make sure you have the latest virus definitions.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for cooperating.
The BullGuard Support Team