Le Support de BullGuard
How to remove Trojan.Iframe.P
1. Open Windows Explorer, locate the infected file and delete it.
2. Run a full system scan with BullGuard.
1. Increased network traffic.
2. Suspicious processes might be observed in Task Manager.
3. An increased number of pop-ups may appear.
1. This is a script that is usually embedded in web pages.
2. It creates a frame with a source to a malicious website. In most cases the website is fake and is used only
as a platform for this kind of attacks.
3. Pop-ups may appear with different kind of advertisements.
The BullGuard Team