Le Support de BullGuard
How to remove Trojan.StealthProxy.A
1. Restart the system in Safe mode.
2. Go to Start>Run and type regsvr32 /u firewallx.dll then press OK.
3. Go to Start>Run and type regsvr32 /u firewallx.ocx and press OK.
4. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the Windows directory.
5. Locate and delete the following files:
1. By default, the proxy runs on port 1212 so you may see this port is open.
2. Increased network activity.
1. This is a SOCKS 4/5 server created in Delphi.
2. It is designed to run in the background in order to be as silent as possible.
3. By default the proxy runs on port 1212. Using the
netstat -an command should reveal the open port.
The BullGuard Team