Secure Browser gives consumers confidence to use the internet in absolute safety, while advanced machine learning and deep ID protection provide vital layers of added security
SAN FRANCISCO – September 25, 2019
– Multi-award winning consumer cybersecurity company, BullGuard
, today announced its new 2020 suite of antimalware solutions featuring BullGuard’s new Secure Browser and advanced Machine Learning capabilities. BullGuard’s new 2020 security suite empowers consumers to confidently perform sensitive online transactions in absolute safety and rest assured knowing cyber threats are stopped dead in their tracks. Additionally, the BullGuard 2020 product suite now enables direct integration with BullGuard VPN to ensure users’ total privacy when connecting to unsecured Wi-Fi. Also new in 2020, BullGuard Identity Protection now extends and covers 13 countries.
“Evolving protection is critical in this ever-changing cybersecurity landscape and BullGuard 2020 provides consumers with the advanced protection they need to constantly stay safe online against emerging security threats,” said Paul Lipman, CEO of BullGuard. “We continuously strive to deliver real-world innovations and to provide our customers with state-of-the-art cybersecurity products that are simple to use. With BullGuard 2020 we ensure customers enjoy exceptional ease-of-use, backed by BullGuard’s highly acclaimed 24/7 live customer support.”
BullGuard Secure Browser
– The BullGuard custom-built Secure Browser provides consumers with a safer way to browse the internet, and more importantly, a safer platform from which to conduct online banking and make sensitive online transactions, such as online shopping and credit card payments with complete confidence. The Secure Browser protects against attacks aimed at browsers, such as hijacking, man-in-the-browser, rootkits, process injection and remote-control attacks, and blocks malicious extensions and plugins. It also safeguards against network attacks such as DNS and TLS/SLS spoofing, and adds a layer of protection against website threats by filtering malicious content as well as detecting website phishing. Notably, the BullGuard Secure Browser features a proprietary Audit Report that looks beyond a website’s security certificate and investigates the website’s behavior and the impact it has on devices. In short, the BullGuard Secure Browser ensures that computer protection is enabled, network security is strong and that users don’t accidentally stray onto malicious websites. Importantly, it also has all the user-friendly features you would expect from a browser, such as address bar hints, web page tabbing, keyboard shortcuts and favorites. The BullGuard Secure Browser is available in BullGuard Internet Security
and BullGuard Premium Protection
- BullGuard’s award-winning antimalware just got smarter with robust machine learning capabilities integrated with the Sentry behavioral engine to evaluate and categorize new threats directly on the endpoint device, even when offline. This protection boosts zero-day threat-detection capabilities without any impact on the computer’s resources and without the need for an internet connection, ensuring the system is protected even if malware cuts the internet connection. Advanced Machine Learning is included in all three 2020 products: BullGuard Antivirus
, BullGuard Internet Security
and BullGuard Premium Protection
– BullGuard’s Identity Protection now monitors more websites than ever before, including thousands more dark web platforms and sites where stolen user data is sold or traded. The robust, intuitive platform enable consumers to easily enter the identity elements they want to track, and safeguards a wide array of valuable, personal information, including email addresses, telephone numbers, credit and debit cards, bank account details, driving license and passport details. Identity Protection also now extends to 13 countries, including the UK, US, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Poland and Turkey, so more customers benefit from this deep level of ID protection. Identity Protection is available in BullGuard Premium Protection
BullGuard Product Line – 2020 Edition:
- BullGuard Antivirus, Windows only, 1 PC, 1-year subscription - $29.95 |£24.95 | €29.95
- BullGuard Internet Security, multi-platform (Windows, Android and Mac OS), 3 devices, 1-year subscription - $59.95 |£49.95 | €59.95
- BullGuard Premium Protection, multi-platform (Windows, Android, Mac OS), 10 devices, 1-year subscription - $99.95 |£69.95 | €89.95
BullGuard 2020 also automatically alerts BullGuard VPN
customers if they try and access an unsecured Wi-Fi network, enabling them to immediately connect to a secure server.
For more information on BullGuard 2020, please visit BullGuard
BullGuard is an award-winning cybersecurity company focused on the consumer market. We make it simple to protect your digital life – your data, your identity, and your privacy – at home or on the go. The BullGuard product portfolio extends to PCs, tablets and smartphone protection, and features a comprehensive product suite, including; internet security, mobile security, identity protection, an IoT home network vulnerability scanner, a unique Game Booster, and an easy-to-use VPN with military-grade encryption, 24/7 customer support and a no logs policy.
Follow us on Twitter @BullGuard
, like us on Facebook at BullGuard
, or learn more at www.bullguard.com
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Mindy M. Hull and Allie Gavan
Mercury Global Partners for BullGuard