BullGuard VPN Recognized for Enabling Consumers to Retain Complete Anonymity via Military-grade Encryption While Surfing the Internet
LONDON and SAN FRANCISCO – May 29, 2019
– Multi-award winning consumer cybersecurity company, BullGuard (https://www.bullguard.com
) today announced that BullGuard VPN
was selected as a finalist in the Innovative Product of the Year category for the 2019 Cyber Security Awards. Established in 2014, the Cyber Security Awards reward the best individuals, teams and companies within the cybersecurity industry. Excellence and innovation are core themes throughout all categories, and the Cyber Security Awards team reviews the industry to identify the best possible applicants. Winners will be announced at the Cyber Security Awards dinner and presentation at the Park Plaza Hotel, Victoria, London on 4 July, 2019. Details about Cyber Security Awards and the lists of Award finalists are available at cybersecurityawards.com/2019-shortlist
“The competition this year is incredibly tough and diverse. This was the toughest year so far to have made the shortlist,” said Karla Reffold, awards judge for the Cyber Security Awards. “There are so many fantastic individuals, innovative products and companies that are doing great things within cyber security.”
Organizations and people from all over the world are eligible to submit applications including public and private, for-profit and nonprofit, largest to smallest and new start-ups as long as they have a presence within the United Kingdom.
Some of the BullGuard VPN features recognized by the judges include:
- 24/7 customer support, free software updates, no logs policy
- Military-grade encryption: AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with 256-bit keys; complete user anonymity
- Support for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS with protection for up to six devices simultaneously and unlimited data volume
- Coverage in 16 different country locations so users can manually select their preferred geographical location for connecting online
- Quick connect: sophisticated formula, which includes various server parameters; chooses the best server at that precise moment
- Automatic launch at startup: (on/off button) and auto-connect VPN for open Wi-Fi networks
- Kill switch: If a VPN connection drops, BullGuard VPN will automatically block the user’s device or terminate certain programs from accessing the internet outside the secure VPN tunnel
- Notification: choose the desired notification preferences
“Being recognized as a finalist for the 2019 Cyber Security Award for BullGuard VPN is a testament to the hard work our team continuously puts in to deliver a cybersecurity product suite that not only protects consumers online, but is also equally easy for them to use,” said Paul Lipman, CEO of BullGuard. “We’re pleased to have been recognized by the judges for this prestigious award.”
About the Cyber Security Awards
Situated at the Park Plaza Hotel, Victoria, the Cyber Security Awards is a leading awards event for the cyber security industry. The event consists of a three course dinner, entertainment, the presentation of awards and dancing. The Cyber Security Awards is the ideal event to gain recognition for your success within the cyber security industry. At the awards you can expect to network with leading industry professionals from consultancies, technology firms, defence businesses, FTSE 250 and public sector bodies.
is a market leader in consumer cybersecurity. We make it simple to protect everything in your digital life – from your data to your identity and your smart home. The BullGuard product portfolio extends to PCs, Macs, and Android tablet and smartphone protection, and includes internet security, comprehensive mobile security and 24/7 identity protection. BullGuard released the world’s first IoT vulnerability scanner and leads the consumer cybersecurity industry in providing continuous innovation.
Dojo by BullGuard
is an award-winning intelligent cyber defense system and service that provides the highest level of protection to consumers across all of their connected devices and smart homes. Dojo is the cornerstone of a smart home, ensuring a connected world where every consumer in every home, is smart, safe and protected.
Privately held, BullGuard is based in Bucharest, London, Silicon Valley and Herzliya, Israel. Follow us on Twitter @BullGuard
, like us on Facebook at BullGuard
or learn more at https://www.bullguard.com
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Mindy M. Hull
Mercury Global Partners for BullGuard
+1 415 889 9977