London – 11th July 2019:
BullGuard is delighted to announce that it has received the prestigious 2019 CRN Sales & Marketing Awards in the ‘Best Partner Programme’ category for its Advantage Programme.
The Advantage Programme provides a raft of industry-leading benefits for BullGuard partners ranging from a lifetime revenue share scheme, dedicated on-site account management and extensive sales and marketing support.
Speaking about the programme, Peter Whitehouse from Scanstation Computers, said: “We have been partnering with BullGuard for about three years now. We didn’t feel we were getting any support from our previous antivirus vendor. BullGuard offers a differentiated advantage by giving us revenue share on customer renewals. This is a game changer for us. We have a personal account manager we can always contact which again is something we’ve never had from any previous antivirus vendor.”
BullGuard’s life-time revenue share scheme is a standout feature in the Advantage Programme:
- Since 2010, the programme has paid out over €15.2 million to partners through a 25% share of online revenue from all renewals for the life of the product.
- With the highest customer renewal rate in the industry, up to 85% of customers renewing their license time and again, this quickly becomes very significant.
- The revenue share scheme allows BullGuard to share its success with its partners, turning license renewals into a highly profitable revenue scheme.
Rob Butler, MD, TDR Computers, added: “BullGuard provides fantastic free in-store POS [and] coupled with the fact that I can talk to my account manager at any time is actually a fantastic asset for any business.”
- Dedicated, field-based Account Managers undertake at least 12 partner visits per week UK-wide
- They carry out joint sales planning, discuss growth strategies and assist with any training and enquiries the partner may have whilst on their premises.
- This hands-on approach is rarely seen elsewhere in this industry.
The Advantage Plus Programme provides:
- An additional five percent revenue share for partners
- Further extensive sales support, tailored marketing programmes and an annual event that provides networking and collaboration opportunities.
- Involvement in product roadmap direction and insight into where the security industry is, so partners can profitably benefit from emerging trends.
Steve Hicks, Head of Global Sales at BullGuard, said: “We are committed to being the most channel focused vendor in our industry. We are consistently winning awards for the strength and quality of our protection which ensures our partners’ customers stay safe online and also provides our partners with the benefit of BullGuard’s competitive advantage.”
“Winning the Best Partner Program category in the CRN awards is testament to the strength of our products, the high value we place on partner relationships and the benefits that accrue to partners from the Advantage Programme.”
The video entry that the CRN judges partly based their award can be viewed here
BullGuard is a multi-award winning, smart home cybersecurity company. We make it simple to protect everything in your digital life – from your data, to your identity and privacy, and to your Smart Home. The BullGuard product portfolio extends to PCs, tablets and smartphone protection, and includes internet security, comprehensive mobile security, 24/7 identity protection and VPN which provides the highest levels of privacy and protection. BullGuard released the world’s first IOT vulnerability scanner and leads the consumer cybersecurity industry in providing continuous innovation. Dojo by BullGuard is an award-winning intelligent defense system and service that provides the highest level of protection to consumers across all of their connected devices and smart homes. Dojo by BullGuard is the cornerstone of a Smart Home, ensuring a connected world where every consumer in every home, is smart, safe and protected.
Follow us on Twitter @BullGuard
, like us on Facebook at BullGuard
, or learn more at https://www.bullguard.com
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
The PR Room
The PR Room