SAN FRANCISCO – May 18, 2020
BullGuard Small Office Security recognized for the strength of its Small Office Security endpoint security service, advanced endpoint protection features and ease of use for SMBs
– Award-winning consumer cybersecurity company, BullGuard
today announced, BullGuard Small Office Security
was named the winner of a Bronze Stevie Award in the Business Technology - Endpoint Security Management Solution
category in the 18th
Annual Stevie American Business Awards®.
Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 230 professionals worldwide across a range of categories. The award committee was highly impressed with BullGuard's Small Office Security business technology, with judges noting it's a "great product for small and midsize customers," and small businesses "can implement cyber security without any hassle or complex setup."
BullGuard Small Office Security features recognized by the judges include:
- Comprehensive endpoint security for connected devices (Windows®, Mac®, Android®)
- Anti-malware protection, including a multi-layered behavioral engine that keeps businesses safe from all types of malware.
- Machine learning for advanced zero-day threat detection, which ensures systems are protected even when offline, and without impacting the device’s resources.
- Antivirus protection uses multiple scan engines with a high update frequency. It includes real-time scanning and on-demand scanning, so companies always have the most up-to-date virus signatures.
- Safe browsing monitors online activity and prevents users from entering websites with malicious code. It also protects against malicious plug-ins, browser extensions and browser attacks.
- Anti-theft components allow the administrator to send remote locate, lock and wipe commands if a mobile device is lost or stolen.
- Full reporting: Small Office Security provides complete reports on device status, threats and tasks, so nothing is overlooked.
Small businesses are increasingly being targeted by cyber criminals who recognize that many are largely unprotected or only have ad hoc cybersecurity measures in place. BullGuard Small Office Security is specifically designed to protect smaller businesses against these threats with advanced endpoint security protection. Devices are managed centrally via a cloud dashboard, which enables simple yet comprehensive management, so all types of malware threats including, ransomware and malicious links hiding in phishing mails can be effortlessly defended against.
BullGuard is an award-winning cybersecurity company focused on providing the consumer and small business markets with the confidence to use the internet in absolute safety. We make it simple for users to protect their data, identity and privacy – at home, in the office and on the go. The BullGuard product portfolio extends to PC, Mac, tablet and smartphone protection, and features a comprehensive product suite, including internet security, mobile security, identity protection, an easy-to-use VPN with military-grade encryption and BullGuard Small Office Security, a dedicated, cloud-managed endpoint service designed specifically for small offices. BullGuard released the world’s first IoT vulnerability scanner, real-time Home Network Scanner and unique Game Booster delivering the most secure and optimized gaming experience for PC Gamers. Today, BullGuard continues to lead the cybersecurity industry in providing innovations. All BullGuard customers enjoy expert live 24/7 customer support and a no-logs policy.
Follow us on Twitter @BullGuard
, like us on Facebook at BullGuard
, or learn more at https://www.bullguard.com
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.