To protect your account, no one has access to user passwords.
If you have forgotten your password you will need to reset it. Here is how:
- 1. Access the password reset form by clicking here.
- 2. Enter your BullGuard username (email address) and click on the reCapcha checkmark.
- 3. Press Recover password
- 4. Open your email address Inbox and find the password recovery message.
- If you cannot find the password recovery email in your Inbox check your Spam folder(s) as well.
- The email will have the subject: BullGuard: Change of password
- 5. In the email click on the red and underlined “link” word.
- 6. That will open up a new webpage where you need to enter your new password twice and click on Submit.
You can also find a step-by-step guide with screenshots by clicking on this link.