I receive an error when connecting the VPN. What should I do?
Here are a few things you can troubleshoot yourself, when you have difficulties connecting:
- If you have a security product on your device, other than BullGuard, you may need to create exceptions for the BullGuard VPN application and folders.
- Check if you can connect to a different server.
- Check if you can connect TCP rather than UDP or vice-versa.
- Check if you have Kill Switch active and try the opposite option.
- Reboot/restart your device.
- Log-out then log back into the application.
- Reinstall/repair the VPN application.
- Windows only: Flush your network from the Diagnostic tool which you can find in the Settings of the BullGuard VPN application.
If all above fail to work, the problem may be a driver conflict which needs to be escalated. The best advice we can give is to contact our Support Department, to have an agent help you with the problem.