What is a Master Boot Record virus?
To remove this virus, you will need your Vista DVD. Please print these instructions before proceeding.
1. Insert the Vista DVD in your DVD drive.
2. Upon Vista loading, please press F9 to enter the boot menu.
3. Use the arrow keys to select Boot from CD and press Enter, then press any key to reboot, as instructed by Windows.
4. Upon reboot, select your language settings and press Next, then choose the Repair your computer option.
5. Click Next in the following window and then select Command prompt.
6. Type in "bootrec /fixmbr" and press Enter.
7. Restart your computer.
The method of spreading is by booting from an infected floppy which is not scanned before being
The BullGuard Team