How to enable task manager and Windows registry tools
HOW TO ENABLE TASK MANAGER
There are situations when the Task Manager gets disabled by malware programs.
In order to enable task manager please follow the steps below:
1. Download the enabletaskman.zip file to your computer.
2. Once downloaded, extract the contents to its own folder.
3. Go to that folder and double click on the enabletaskman.bat file.
Now you should have access to Task Manager.
HOW TO ENABLE REGISTRY TOOLS
If a malware program has disabled the Windows registry editors (Regedt32.exe and Regedit.exe)
you can regain the access by following the steps below:
1. Click on the Start button, select Run and write: gpedit.msc
2. Navigate to User Configuration, Administrative Templates, System. You should see the option:
Prevent access to registry editing tools
3. Double click on the Prevent access to registry editing tools, select the Disabled option
and click on the OK button.
Now you should have access to the Windows registry tools.
The BullGuard Team