How to remove Trojan.Qhost
In order to remove it do the following:
1. Go to Start, Programs, Accessories and click on Windows Explorer.
2. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc.
3. Locate the hosts file, right click on it and select Open.
4. In the new window select notepad and clik on OK.
5. Delete all the contents of the file and write this in it:
6. Select File, Save and in the new window click the Save button.
1. When you navigate on the web and go to a specific site, usually the website of a security company, you are redirected to somewhere else or an error will appear.
1. Trojan.Qhost is actually a modified hosts file that is used to deny the user access to some websites.
2. It is usually dropped by some other malware, so you may need to scan your computer.
3. We recommend that you download BullGuard and run a full scan of your system.
The BullGuard Team