It’s been a striking few months for awards, recommendations and endorsements for BullGuard. This is good news for our customers because it’s a tacit acknowledgement that they have made a good choice in using BullGuard protection.
- In February, AV-Comparatives, an independent testing lab, awarded BullGuard a prestigious Gold Malware Protection for its next-generation layered defence system. This best-in-class award acknowledged the high levels of protection BullGuard provides in defending against malware.
- In the same month at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Dojo by BullGuard was awarded the Best Connected Consumer Electronic Device, in the Global Mobile Awards. Dojo by BullGuard provides a comprehensive suite of protection for all connected smart devices, preventing malware, viruses, and other cyber threats from invading the smart home. The award essentially acknowledged that Dojo by BullGuard is the go-to connected consumer electronic device for those who want to protect their smart devices and home networks.
- In Germany the famous consumer testing institute Stiftung Warentest chose BullGuard Internet Security as one of the top three security programs available today, based on the strength of malware protection it provides consumers. It tested 31 security software programs and to put it simply BullGuard came out on top.
- Another German outfit, the prestigious computer magazine Computer BILD, and Europe’s most widely read computer publication, surveyed its readers about their recommendations for software security programs. BullGuard achieved one of the highest recommendations and was earmarked for user confidence in its ability to protect.
- BullGuard was recently honoured with the best Software, Services and Support Vendor at this year’s highly regarded PCR awards, which recognises achievements in the UK PC and tech industry. In this category BullGuard even beat Microsoft. The award is a testament to BullGuard’s endeavours in providing the highest levels of protection and support for its customers.
BullGuard’s mission has always been to provide best in class protection and continuously improve its products to achieve this. The awards and acknowledgements mentioned above are testament to this but practically this is most obvious in the recent upgrades to BullGuard Internet Security 2018 some of which include:
- A new anti-malware engine with a triple protection shield provides industry leading levels of security, protecting against all types of malware including ransomware
- A firewall that ensures only legitimate programs can connect to the Internet and that confidential data cannot get out
- A new vulnerability scanner for vulnerability detection and missing software updates
Alongside these features are robust parental controls and an enhanced Game Booster which provides uninterrupted and delay-free gaming experience as well as improved system performance. And of course existing BullGuard customers receive these upgrades free and as a matter of course.